Sunpro Engine Analyzer

To: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>,
Subject: Sunpro Engine Analyzer
From: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:05:05 -0600
Hi Gang,
   A few days ago, a friendly Listmember sent a note telling
us of a good deal on a Sunpro Engine Analyzer offered at a
terrific discount.  Another Listermember commented that he
had ordered from the same company once before and did
not receive the product -- nor was he charged for it.
   I am writing to say that yesterday, I received a Sunpro
Engine Analyzer in the mail -- and for the whopping sum of
US$5!  The product appears well made, is NOT a refurbished
or used unit, was shipped carefully and was delivered along with
a Xeroxed three page manual.  Granted, there was no glossy
printed box (the instrument was packaged in a plastic bag tied
in a knot at the top) but what more would one want?  The
packaging just goes into the recycle bin anyway!
   I am pleased.  Thank you to the listmembers who brought
this offer to our attention and reviewed the company offering
the product.  What did we ever do before the Internet?!
--
Rick Lindsay
Diamond Geoscience Research