Re: Chicago Driving

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@vniles.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chicago Driving
From: "JustBrits" <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:45:26 -0600
NOW I KNOW whats wrong (very wrong!!) with you, David!!!

<<one of
the rules of thumb is that no matter how far you stretch the orange light,
someone else will come through behind you>>

The ONLY "orange" lights associated with Illinois Motor Vehicle Code are
located in the "Cross"/"Don't Cross" signs which are  REGULATED to be for
PEDISTRIANs !!

er, didn't you tell me you "work" for an ILLINOIS Municipality???  With
"access" to IMVC info??

HELP, SOS, ALERT, Der Fragan On Der Freeway(yikes), (er, Listers, ran out of
dem der ideas).

    De

PS:  And I guess the Med. Blue is on da top and purple bes on da bottom of
dem der new fangle lites des idiots have decided to hang over/besides dem Xs
in da road, huh?? Huum?