Re: Wiring basics

To: neilc@apphosting.com
Subject: Re: Wiring basics
From: matttrebelhorn@netscape.net (Matthew Trebelhorn)
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:26:21 -0500
Yes, soldering is the best bet.  I like to use liquid flux and a solid solder,
then rinse the connection off when I'm finished.

http://www.britishwiring.com/

is a great source for connectors and (appropriately color-coded) wire, and the
people who work there are really friendly.

Finishing touches -- heat-shrink tubing to reinforce and cover joints at spade
connectors, anti-corrosion paste to keep connectors clean.

Matt