Re: Wiring basics

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@apphosting.com>
Subject: Re: Wiring basics
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:12:40 -0500
Neil,

I know what you mean about "crappy crimp-on connectors". Good ones / better ones
are available. Look for an electronics supply store near you that caters to
professionals or a university. Lacking that, try Sears Hardware, Home Depot, or
you can go on line to www.digikey.com and find everything you can imagine that
has to do with electrons. I have even found color coded bullet connectors almost
identical to the originals (the new ones securely connect to the old ones!).
I've
been buying from them for years, their catalog is 3/4" thick printed on thin
paper... good company... good luck!

Jim