Re: K&N or not

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: K&N or not
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 00:02:17 +0610
I wrote:

> I have the larger #6 needles pouring fuel into the carbies now and
> am  thinking of going for K&N airfilters, pancake style (which would
> normally necessitate the larger needles anyway).

OK, maybesome info there.

Running HS-4's at the moment with no thoughts of changing.  Head is
ported (only slightly, of course :-), running extractors and modified
intakes so I want this baby to breath as well as possible!

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia

PS Oh yeah, for those who may remember an earlier query of mine - I
grabbed a MkI acceleratator pedal so I know have a Paddy Hopkirk pedal
in my MkII :-)