Beige/tan?? interior

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beige/tan?? interior
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:41:36 -0500
I am looking at painting my Mark I 1600 MGA Black and installing a
beige interior (original Connolly # 3555).

Just got a flyer from Moss - major sale on interior kits - all
makes, up to 25% off list prices.

BUT Moss calls their MGA beige "tan" and in the pictures that tan
sure looks kinda light brown and I don't think it would go that
well with black (maybe OK with red). The beiges in Clausager's
book look very light almost cream (like the color of my keyboard).

Anyone on the list with some insight on MGA beige? Any
recommendations on alternative sources?

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug