Re: Beige/tan?? interior

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beige/tan?? interior
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:10:29 -0800
Hmm, as a designer I would describe beige as an opaque, slightly grayish
light brown, and tan as a yellower, brighter color, closer to the natural
color of leather. Most LBC leathers would be tan, not beige. I also would
expect tan to look better with black. But we may be talking in circles here,
without a specific color reference.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149