Re: Beige/tan?? interior

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beige/tan?? interior
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 23:28:11 -0600
Mike:

FWIW:

According to information I have, black Twin Cams were usually
built with black, red, or green interiors.  One 1600 bodied twin
cam roadster was special ordered in black and beige.  It appears
that perhaps there were 10 late model twin cam coupes built with
black wiht beige.  However the rest of the information for these
cars isn't listed.  This beige color was used on the last twin
cam, and from the photos I've seen of that car, it is more of a
cream than tan.  I've also seen a very poor original TD with
beige and it also was more a heavy cream color than tan.

Blake