Re: Invitation to join the MGB mailinglist!

To: George <aigel.geo@yahoo.com>
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:52:27 -0500
George, you're welcome.  Seriously, what aspect of this list is that you want to
avoid?  Is it the MGA items?  Or, is it the Spridgets?  These discussions have
gone on a number of times and other, more precise, lists have been started.  It
seems that many of the folks on this list have other MG interests than only
MGB's
and prefer the flexibility.  Personally, I'm also a member of the mg-t list, but
a number of T-series folks have remained on this 'generic' list.  Are you aware
of the model-specific lists on the UKBBS?  Happy motoring.

Bud Krueger

George wrote:

> > Speaking of deja vu.  Here we go again.  I seem to recall that this is
> > the third
> > one of these since I've been on the list (maybe the fourth).
>
> Hey Bud!
>
> Thanks for the warm welcome. If it were not for the optimistic people like
> you the first MGB list might still exist? ;-) Anyway, I will hang out on
> the mgs list too, can't have enough information being a new owner! You
> might want to check out 'my' list. I have done a good deal of work
> inviting people and we are up to a healthy >60 members already. I am
> member of several automotive mailinglists and it always was no mistake to
> go model and or year specific at some point.
>
> Cheers,
>
> George (founder of the n+1 MGB mailinglist)
> http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list