Re: Invitation to join the MGB mailinglist!

To: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:18:19 -0600
At 07:40 PM 3/12/2001 -0800, Aaron Whiteman wrote:
>.... What is more, the B is a natural extension from the A (seriously, go
to Barney's website and see how much A info applies to the B).  As such,
anybody that limites a list to B discussion only is missing out on a HELL
of a lot. ....

Okay, I can't resist.  I am not going to subscribe or cross post to a MGB
only list.  If anyone wants to chat with me, I'll be right here.
Furthermore I'm not the least bit interrested in finding a MGA only list
either.  As far as I'm concerned MGA and MGB are the same car, with the
most significant changes being emissions equipment after 1967.  Even with
the post 1974 models the only significant difference is the single carb and
catalytic converter. Otherwise other changes between 1955 and 1980 were
mostly styling mods.  Even those classic rubber bumpers don't have diddly
to do with what makes it go down the road.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude (and 220 pages of on-line tech information)
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list