Why a B specific list?

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Why a B specific list?
From: George <aigel.geo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:09:04 -0800 (PST)
> George, you're welcome.  Seriously, what aspect of this list is that you
> want to
> avoid?  Is it the MGA items?  Or, is it the Spridgets?  These
> discussions have
> gone on a number of times and other, more precise, lists have been
> started.  It
> seems that many of the folks on this list have other MG interests than
> only MGB's
> and prefer the flexibility

Hi Bud:

>From my 2 weeks MGB online experience it seems like there is plenty of B
only folks out there AND I had not run into this list 2 weeks ago. As I
said, I have been member of several automotive lists and splits always
seemed to have been to the profit of everyone. Now I don't know the online
landscape for MG at all and have no clue how busy this list is but it
seems I have started a nice forum with quite a few members that like it. I
did not intend to do this to seperate the Bs from this forum because I did
not even know of this lists existance.

Great on yahoo groups is that you get to post pictures for other members
to see, bookmarks and you can maneuver up and down threads. Something I
really miss on the majorbozo based lists. :)

See you, either on this side or on the 'new' one. :)

George
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list