Woo Hoo!!

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Woo Hoo!!
From: The Sinclairs <rhsinclair@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:56:12 -0800
Hi all,
        Finally got insurance on our 'B, So yesterday evening dad
and I took it out for a drive. This is the first time I have
driven it on the roads (Legally, anyway), and boy was it
fun!!!  I've been used to driving my mom's minivan (which
has power steering and brakes, and an automatic
transmission), so it took me a little while to get used to
the feel of it, but boy, it sure was great to finally DRIVE
it!
        Sorry for the bandwidth, but I just had to tell somebody.
Yippee!        :-)
        Rory
        '68 B

///