Re: Woo Hoo!!

To: The Sinclairs <rhsinclair@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Woo Hoo!!
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:26:55 -0500 (EST)
The contagion is wonderful, Rory. Not a problem. Was out myself last
Friday for my first trip this year and returned in
the rain. Was I ever excited. Even after driving for 35 years, the B
gives me a kick unlike any other car I've ever had (well, at least as
good as the old Rambler, my 1st.)

Good luck.
Bill
'76B

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001,
The Sinclairs wrote:

> Hi all,
>       Finally got insurance on our 'B, So yesterday evening dad
> and I took it out for a drive. This is the first time I have
> driven it on the roads (Legally, anyway), and boy was it
> fun!!!  I've been used to driving my mom's minivan (which
> has power steering and brakes, and an automatic
> transmission), so it took me a little while to get used to
> the feel of it, but boy, it sure was great to finally DRIVE
> it!
>       Sorry for the bandwidth, but I just had to tell somebody.
> Yippee!        :-)
>       Rory
>       '68 B

Bill Saidel           (856) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (856) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
USA
For more information about my science, check
      http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make divine hamburgers."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list