Re: Woo Hoo!!

To: rhsinclair@qwest.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Woo Hoo!!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:12:12 EST
In a message dated 3/20/01 4:58:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhsinclair@qwest.net writes:

>     Finally got insurance on our 'B, So yesterday evening dad
> and I took it out for a drive. This is the first time I have
> driven it on the roads (Legally, anyway), and boy was it
> fun!!!  I've been used to driving my mom's minivan (which
> has power steering and brakes, and an automatic
> transmission), so it took me a little while to get used to
> the feel of it, but boy, it sure was great to finally DRIVE
> it!
>     Sorry for the bandwidth, but I just had to tell somebody.
> Yippee!

No waste of bandwidth here!  This is how we all feel when we drive our LBCs.
Glad you are on the road again.  Now, keep up on the maintenance and your MG
will give you years of pleasure.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget