Re: Engine sizes. WARNING: POTENTIAL HOLY WAR.

To: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>, "'mgs@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: Engine sizes. WARNING: POTENTIAL HOLY WAR.
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:21:36 -0700
Bob,

Where do you get the intake manifold for the HS6 carbs? I just put a set of
HS6 carbs on my TR7. Since I will be selling the TR7 as soon as convertible
season starts here, I might pull them back out and put the Strombergs back
in, particularly if I can find a better use for them (like on my B).

David
67 BGT
71 BGT (parts car)
72 B (rebuilding)
65 B (son's car)

At 09:43 PM 3/22/2001 -0600, Bob Shaw wrote:
>Chris
>
>I am currently running an 18V block, balanced, with the British
>Leyland performance grind cam, HS6 Carbs and the regular sized header
>in my '57 A. I love it and am delighted with its flexibility and
>performance. I would recommend it to anyone. Still, YMMV
>--
>Bob Shaw
>Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/
>My British Car is NOT leaky - it's merely marking its territory.

///