RE: New British Car Club

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New British Car Club
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:04:26 -0700
>Also what do other clubs do about insurance?  Is it required, desired?  If so
>where do you get it and about what cost?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ken

I just asked the list this question, got two answers ...

Both recommended affiliating with NAMGBR, if you have 8 local car club members
that are also
members of NAMGBR there club insurance is free.  Someone else in my club is
exploring this
but I believe it is the same car club insurance you can purchase from JC Taylor.

I know you plan on a multi marque club but affiliating with NAMGBR doesn't
exclude any other
marques from joining, and you may wish to affiliate with other national single
mark clubs??

I would say insurance is a must.  Expect to pay $300 to $1000 per year
depending on the
insurance company and your desired coverage.

Good luck with the new club!

Larry Hoy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list