Re: New MGA and some dipstick advice...

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New MGA and some dipstick advice...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:57:48 EDT
Not only is it a nice A, but it is a fabulous garage!  I wouldn't change a
thing on the A.  The carpet looks very good in the car, I like the steering
wheel, and you can't argue with the spin on oil filter and 12V battery.  It
took me a minute to figure out how you got the shot of the underside.  Then I
saw the tire on the ramp.

And if you think your A looks big compared to a Miata, you should be driving
a Midget!  I parked next to one at Sears once.  The Miata is about 18" longer
than my RB Midget.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

mvheim@studiolimage.com writes:

> Wow! That is one beautiful MGA! I suspect you're right about the dipstick,
> but I can't really answer that, being a B'ner myself.
>
> on 4/5/01 11:33 AM, SCC at campbe6274@earthlink.net wrote:
>
> > I just took delivery of my '62 MGA MKII roadster.  Pictures at
> > http://homepage.interaccess.com/~campbell/MGA.htm if anybody is

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list