Testing stuff.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Testing stuff.
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:13:48 -0500
As many of you know I am just starting on rebuilding our rescued B that has
been in pieces for over 10 years, my question may have a nice simple answer
but I would like the benefit of the vast store of knowledge available here
(grovel). <g>

Is there a simple, effective way to test radiators, heater cores and oil
coolers for leaks before I put them back on the car and find I have to pull
them off again?

I thought about just filling them with water but I'm not sure this would be
enough to test them properly.

TIA

MikeB

///