Re: Testing stuff.

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Testing stuff.
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:17:20 -0500
Thanks Bob, I was intending to keep the oil cooler anyway, I know some
people say they are not needed but I believe differently, I have subjected
my previous MGs to some harsh conditions (100+ degree temps in Greece and
Portugal) and never had an overheating problem, a lot of that was due to the
oil cooler I believe.

Our engine hasn't been in service for 10 years but it has been started and
run for a decent length of time regularly, it has also got very clean, new
oil and was rebuilt shortly before it was installed in the car, the oil
cooler now fitted was new when the engine was fitted, I will get somebody
who knows what they are doing to look at it and give me an opinion.

Thanks again for the advice.

MikeB