Re: What are you going to do?

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: What are you going to do?
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 06:48:02 -0700
  Today I'm going to finish getting the brakes working on the Midget,
er, if I can get parts.  I finally got caught up enough to install the
new master cylinder yesterday.  Got it in there, got all four corners
bled and guess what?  The right rear brake didn't work!  So after lots
of cussing, backing out of the adjuster and prying with a couple of
sturdy screwdrivers, I got the drum off.  Well, everything is there and
unbroken, nothing is leaking and the shoes will move when pried on.  I
suppose the pistons are frozen in the cylinder.  Will find out today.

  Cheers,

   CR

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list