RE: Very Sad-my MG crashed.

To: "'Justin Lehrer'" <justinl8@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Very Sad-my MG crashed.
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 12:25:05 -0700
Justin,

Sorry to hear such bad news, but i'm glad everyone was okay. The MG frame is
pretty strong, you might be okay.

I can reccommend two MG garages on the peninsula they might be able to
reccommend someone for body work.

BURNETT BRITISH AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE
2825 EL CAMINO REAL,  PALO ALTO,  CA  94306
Phone: (650)326-9653

(Very clean shop, very efficient, only do british cars, but they never did
any major work for me. they moved a couple of blocks recently, and this is
their old address, but the phone numebr worked last time i tried)

BRITISH & EUROPEAN AUTO
683 E EL CAMINO REAL,  SUNNYVALE,  CA  94087
Phone: (408)738-2629
(The owner - brandon - is a very friendly helpful guy, very generous with
his time. He certainly knows MGs, and did excellent work on my car over the
summer).

Bear in mind that both places are on the peninusla so work is a lot more
expensive than say sacramento, or laurie. If you are looking at serious $$$
it may pay you to tow the car somewhere cheaper!

cheers

Joe
___________________________

Dr. Joseph Garner