Body Work

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body Work
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:08:17 -0400
I'm curious...

I've seen several people talk about doing all of their own body work and
painting... where di you learn to do that stuff?

I'd like to learn, but I've looked at the local community college and all
they offer are mechanical classes, nothing to do with body or paint.  I've
read a few books on the subject but I can't help but think that those books
can't possibly explain it all ...

I would rather not "experiment" (which is what it would be...) on my B...

Any thoughts on how one could pick up these skills?

Chris Chandler
'72 B Roadster "Ghost"

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list