Re: Body Work

To: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Body Work
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:50:02 -0500
I learned by working part time for an excellent paint and body guy.
His shop is so clean you could eat off the floor. Applying paint takes
real skill, but I learned to do the color blocking after he painted
it.

If one local Comm college doesn't have the program, check with
another. There is some reciprocity agreement in regards to
tuition...that if you want a particular course and it's not offered at
"your" com. college, then you take take the course at one that does,
with the cost being the same as your own CC.

HTH.

Valerie Stabenow,1962 mga,1967 tr4a, 1969 xk-e, 1973 tr6, 1981
corvette

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list