Re: Hey It's Okay to Commit Fraud!

To: kmr@pil.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hey It's Okay to Commit Fraud!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:13:31 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/01 2:14:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kmr@pil.net
writes:

> Response from eBay:  "eBay is not in a position to make judgments about the
> authenticity or authorized nature of auction items"
>
> Rhode Island State Attorney General's Office:  "nothing at all we can do."
> Seriously, that is what they said.
>
> New York State Attorney General's Office:  "is this car a Lemon?"  No, not
> that kind of fraud.  "I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do."
>
> So much for doing the right thing...

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Kickers, knickers, knickers...bunch, bunch, bunch!

Kai, you did your best.  That's all you can do.  WE know it's not as
advertised.  When you have kids you come to the realization that the best way
for them to learn is by trying things and failing.  (Come to think of it,
that's how I learned about fixing cars, back in the dark ages.)  Someone will
buy the car thinking it was a steal.  Then he/she will try to sell it as an
original works racer for 27 gazillion dollars, and will find out the hard way
that it isn't.  They will learn, you just have to let them.

Earl Muntz

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list