Hey It's Okay to Commit Fraud!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hey It's Okay to Commit Fraud!
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 14:13:24 -0400
Just a quick update on the eBay MGC Sebring, no need to turn this into a
thread...

Response from eBay:  "eBay is not in a position to make judgments about the
authenticity or authorized nature of auction items"

Rhode Island State Attorney General's Office:  "nothing at all we can do."
Seriously, that is what they said.

New York State Attorney General's Office:  "is this car a Lemon?"  No, not
that kind of fraud.  "I'm sorry, there is nothing we can do."

So much for doing the right thing...

Kai

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list