Re: Which Classic for a Daily Driver?

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: Re: Which Classic for a Daily Driver?
From: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 20:01:32 -0400
It doesn't really fit the 25y + rule. But I just picked up a 1983 BMW 320i
at Carlisle. 2 doors, 5 speed, 4 cylinder. Old enough for me to be able to
work on, but pretty durn good car. It is to be my snow car.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 5/30/01 1:11 PM, "Dodd, Kelvin"
<doddk@mossmotors.com> made the profound statement:

>> Subject: Which Classic for a Daily Driver?
>>

>> The thread about 'MG's costly to fix?' fits into an
>> interesting discussion
>> I am having with myself (not out loud!). My current car, a
>> 1995 VW Jetta
>> GLS, is eligible for replacement in January (van paid off). So, I have

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list