Sand Blasting (almost LBC content)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sand Blasting (almost LBC content)
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:52:23 -0700
A couple of years ago I bought a table-top cabinet sandblaster.  I used it
for a year or so (it worked wonderfully) and then life got in the way and it
sat for a year...

I went to use it last night and it doesn't appear to be drawing sand into
the pickup tube.  I took it apart and checked for blockages and all appears
to be fine (read "I can blow through the pickup tube")...  This is really
frustrating.  I have a ton of parts to sandblast and paint from scrapping
the '72... is there something stupid I have missed?

Help!

Chris
'70 B Roadster "Ghost"

///