Re: Overdrive Swap

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>,
Subject: Re: Overdrive Swap
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 13:24:11 -0400
At 11:56 AM 6/6/01 -0500, Jack Feldman wrote:
>Lawrie,
>
>I find that old time radio programs help pass the time faster than music.
>Since I did 950+ miles in a day coming back from the annual C gathering, I
>need some company. A half hour of Jack Benny does it nicely.

I like Lawrie find nothing better than listening to hours of of constant,
steady, Supermarine Spitfire like droning. My wife however keeps a walkman
on board and listens to oldies stations on the turnpike. I get the mixed
blessing of hearing her blissfully singing along with whatever is playing ;-)
I have never done more than 350/ 400 miles on any one day so maybe you do
need a break but knowing I have rebuilt the engine with my own little
INcompetant hands I always have to listen to every sparkplug firing.
Carl

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list