Re: Overdrive swap

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overdrive swap
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:11:53 EDT
rolindsay@dgrc.com writes:

> Did you do it?  I was wondering if one should use a slo-blo fuse.

17-amp current rated  35-amp blow rated.  Is that a slow blow?  I really
don't think so.  I believe that it is a Europead designation not generally
used here in the US.  I also read that same designation on the in line fuse
in the hazard flasher circuit in my car.
Anybody have the correct answer on this.  What fuse should one use if
purchasing US mfg. fuses?
Barney, have you ever looked into this?

George

///