Re: Tops

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Tops
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:21:37 -0600
I think moss has it in thier accessories catalog, or sometimes with car care
stuff in stores with wide selections.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 09:13:26PM -0700, Charley & Peggy Robinson profoundly
declared:

>   Where do you buy the stuff, Jim?
>
>   CR
>
> James Nazarian Jr wrote:
> >
> > I have used novus polish on many windows that were completely opaque.  I
>think the number two is the one to use, it used to be in the red bottle.  BTW
>the stuff is excellent for cleaning scratches off of CDs.
> >
> > --
> > James Nazarian Jr

///