RE: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious

To: <MGBTH1@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:19:16 -0600
Troy, it's fun to dream, but back to reality; and no, I'm not trying to
talk you out of it.

My street car is a V8, my race car is a very serious high performance
BMC 1800cc engine, my experience indicates that without a V8 you'll
never "be able to tear rubber of the line to beat any Honda in ks".

The race car engine has all the goodies, it cost several thousand
dollars, the V8 is an aluminum block Buick 215 V8 ... I picked it up for
$500.  You decide.

Have fun.

Larry Hoy

But i
>see it as that if I want to go fast it needs to be in one of the cars I
love
>the only car I want a MGB. So if any one is willing to give me some
help to
>find what i need and if they have a car to start with that i could buy
it
>would be grate
>
>Thanks
>             soon to be in the fast lane
>                                                      Troy H.
>

>P.S. dont try to talk me out of it       lol :)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list