RE: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGB Meets The Fast And The Furious
From: "Plant, Keith Contractor (NSAGAETA 60)"
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:20:50 +0200
I too sympathize slightly with the original poster.  I enjoy giving a few of
the Italians a run for their money off the line, although, I have no
aspirations of being the fastest car on the road (yes, the Ferrari's still
own that over here).  I will, in the future (as budget allows) modify my
engine to get the most out of it that I can, but I won't go overboard
because I know an MG is as Thomas said "a 30 year old sports car built with
technology almost twice as old."

If you're looking for a small roadster to be able to run with some of the
Honda's and such, take a look at a Monster Miata
(http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/2866/).

Just my 2 Lira

Keith Plant
'69B