Re: MG 2001 preparation

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: MG 2001 preparation
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:11:40 -0700
Dan
I'm new to the list, so I'm not aware of what has gone on in the past
concerning the drive shaft issue (Denise, you can chime in anytime now).
However, I have decided to to disconnect it to go to St Paul, just to be
safe. I did not disconnect it for the short 15 mile trip to the Auto electric
doctor.  I did get to read some in the archives.   It is a  contradictory
subject.  We need a mini cam installed inside to see what actually happens
:-)
Jim
70B
78B

Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Jim, stick with, it gets better - I think! If it wuz me, I probably would
> have given up on the tow bar and just had my SO drive the truck while I
> worked the brakes and steering wheel in the B, towing with a rope....
>
> (Hmmm, no one has asked you about disconnecting the driveshaft yet, have
> they?!)
>
> =====
> Dan DiBiase
> Dayton, NJ