SU Needle Selection Worksheet

To: MG Mail List <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SU Needle Selection Worksheet
From: Konrad Crist <crscapps@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 13:12:10 -0400
Hi LBC'ers,

I wasn't doing much for the holiday so I sat down in front of my Mac and
played with writing an Excel worksheet to help someone select and compare
0.090" SU needle diameter profiles. It is similar to the main functions of
the SUNEEDLE.EXE program, but is easier (I hope) and graphs out your
choices. You can visually inspect the graph to determine whether a different
needle might give you a better mixture and performance profile.

The worksheets have instructions on them, and I will write a more complete
set of instructions if people like the sheets. The workbook is a version 1.0
effort so your helpful comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

It is available for both Windows and Macintosh and is in the public domain.

Visit this link to download the worksheet:
http://members.aol.com/crscapps/SUSearch.html  Hopefully AOL will let you
in.

--
Regards,