Re: Tonneau Covers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tonneau Covers
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:42:04 +0930
AGreenberg@aol.com wrote:

> Hey Gang, what's the best deal around for Tonneau Covers.
> Moss, Victoria, ProperMG all sit at around $230 or so.

Wow... I had a new tonneau cover made to fit around my rollbar the other
day and it only cost me $220.00 AUSTRALIAN (about $US2.50 :-).  They
said it would only be about $AU80.00 cheaper to cut up my old one, so I
went with the new one and kept the other for that fateful day when I
remove the rolbar (for some unknown reason).

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia

///