Re: Tonneau Covers

To: doddk@mossmotors.com
Subject: Re: Tonneau Covers
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:18:45 EDT
Kelvin.
After the HUGE success you had at Buttonwillow, you know... your intimate
"little" race weekend for a couple of thousand people. You made History, man,
History!   Anyway I figured you were way too busy, and possibly even too
tired to do much more than just go to work 'n home each day! So rest up
(sure, at work!!) But, I just wanted to congradulate you for making so many
people so happy with the weekend of ButtonWillow2001. Kelvin, You Da' Man!
          Albert Escalante. 1978 MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list