Re: MY FIRST FLAME FROM ED EVERYONE!!!

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: Re: MY FIRST FLAME FROM ED EVERYONE!!!
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:13:14 -0500
At 11:50 PM 7/11/2001 -0700, Andrew B. Lundgren wrote:
>THIS IS MY FIRST FLAME FROM Ed! After being on the list since '98!  That
has got to be a record!   :)

Oh, I dunno.  I've been on this list since April '96, and he hasn't flamed
me in public (yet), although we do have a few spats on the side for good
nature.  We could get together a sign up list for anyone who hasn't been
flamed by Ed yet, an maybe he could do a mass flaming, just so no on will
feel left out.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg