New Version of SUSearch

To: MG Mail List <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: New Version of SUSearch
From: Konrad Crist <crscapps@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:39:16 -0400
Hi LBCer's,
I have uploaded the latest and probably last update of SUSearch, an Excel
worksheet for selecting and comparing SU carburetor needle profiles, for a
while. Many improvements (like adding 0.100 inch needles) have been made
especially from several suggestions by interested users. You still need
Excel 97 (Win) or Excel 98 (Mac) or a newer version to load the worksheet.
My apologies to those who do not use Excel. The only other worksheet program
I have is AppleWorks. I can't think of any reason why SUSearch would not
work with Excel 95 or MacExcel 5. If you need a copy to work with that, let
me know. I may be able to help you.

To download the latest version via FTP, go to the SUSearch home page:

http://members.aol.com/crscapps/SUSearch.html

There are FTP links to download either a Mac or Windows version. The
worksheet files are identical, but each is zipped (Windows) or stuffed (Mac)
as a self-extracting archive. If AOL gives you problems, send me an email,
and I will send you a copy directly. I have not notified the mail lists of
every other LBC out there so I would appreciate you spreading the work about
the existence of SUSearch. It's a free effort on my part, so enjoy! As
always, your comments are very much appreciated.
Konrad Crist
72 MGB, 79 Spitfire

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list