Tranny Bracket question

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tranny Bracket question
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:54:45 -0700
? anyone
I installed the overdrive in my wife's 70B today.  The problem is the
bracket that supports the tranny won't line up with the hole's on one
side of the body frame.  It seems like the tranny is to far to one side
of the bracket.  I have 2 bolts in the bracket that attaches to the
tranny and 2 bolts in the bracket on driver side into the frame of the
body.  Passenger side just won't line up.  Any suggestions?  The engine
is bolted down to the engine mounts and appears all correct.
Jim
70B
78B

///