Re: AC in an early ('67) MGB-GT

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: AC in an early ('67) MGB-GT
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:25:07 -0700
I pulled the AC off of a '70 GT parts car I had for a while.  I took
pictures of the AC system inside the car and where it came though the
fire wall.

They are online at:
http://lundgren.denver.co.us/camera/MG%20Pictures/index.html
and one more at:
http://lundgren.denver.co.us/camera/MG%20Pictures/index0002.html

This was a dealer kit (AFAIK)  One vent is not installed in these
pictures.  If I am not mistaken it goes on the passenger side to the
left of the box above the footwell.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net