Re: AC in an early ('67) MGB-GT

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: AC in an early ('67) MGB-GT
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:47:34 -0600
Yes but not online.  Althought I am a SW engineer, and I spend my days in C &
C++
html and I have never played well together, so I tend to stay away from it all.

As for the vents... They were essentially the same as your passenger side vent,
but more appropriately shaped to be mounted on either side of the radio console.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 02:44:47PM -0600, Andrew B. Lundgren profoundly
declared:

///