Re: Ladies Riding Garb.

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ladies Riding Garb.
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:09:50 -0400
At 09:40 AM 7/16/01 -0700, Max Heim wrote:
>Baseball cap: OK if you tighten the adjuster strap enough to hurt. Tends to
>let hair "blow out" the opening in the back if not tight enough. Never found
>a non-adjustable one big enough for my head.

I like to wear baseball caps, but the trick is to wear it backwards (with
the "lid" in the back).  Otherwise the lid acts as a wing and causes it to
be airbound.

I carried this over from skiing.  I'd like to use a baseball cap skiing but
once I reached a certain speed it would blow off, and I'd have to start
climbing back uphill.  So one day I turned it around and never had a
problem again.

This way it doesn't need to be unusually tight either.

- Tab

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list