The Tireless Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Tireless Question
From: "Steve Clifton" <SClifton@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:43:49 -0400
All,

Its way past time for tires for my 72MGB.  I've been doing some shopping
through the paper and internet.  Seems that tires for my 14' Rostyles are
not that common.  I need some help from you all on the list.  I would
appreciate any direct response from any who have some recent experience
buying new tires for their MG.  Looking for best price and performance
balance.  Would also like to increase my tire size to gain a little more
ride height (currently running Michilen 155 SR 14).  What is the max size
before rear fenders rub the tire?  Tire shopping is no fun.

Thanks in advance to all who reply on or off list,

Steve C.

72 MGB
24 years of ownership
135000 orig. miles
It's starting to become a garage queen :-(

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list