Re: cylinder liners

To: justbrits@home.com, mgbob@juno.com, Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: cylinder liners
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:14:21 EDT
 ... if one part of an assembly of several doing the same function fails,
then I'd worry about when the others will fail.  When one exhaust valve
breaks, I believe professional racers replace the whole rack.  It's cheaper
to do it while you're in there than take it all apart later for the same
thing.  Of course, older machines like your 'T' model probably dont get raced
or even driven regularly, so if it were me, I'd do just the one.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list