RE: Moss web site

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss web site
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:53:31 -0400
Actually, it is a matter of writing good quality code and then testing it,
testing it again, and then testing some more on every browser/version you
can get your hands on. :-) I did a quick look-see at the page source code
for the shopping cart and if I am not mistaken the problem is simply an HTML
error in the code. The actual process of adding the item to the Cart is a
CGI script which has nothing to do with you being able to see the add
button. To be honest I wouldn't have written the code the way it is now.
There's way to much redundant code on the page, when writing a few functions
or subs, and then simply calling them each time you needed them would have
worked quite well. But then Moss didn't pay me to develop their web site.
;-)

Greg

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list