RE: Moss web site

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss web site
From: "DenverD" <DenverD@Texan.dk>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:21:47 +0200
On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 05:20:11 -0700 (PDT), Brian Swearingen wrote:

>in the same way, and that can make page alignment a real
>nightmare!

right, but here we are not talking about something as simple as
page alignment or other nifty looking things..

what we are talking about here is that if you don't use IE you can
NOT order from the Moss website, there is NO button to click on to
add an item to the shopping basket..

there is a lot of difference between the fluff of how a site lays
out and whether or not it can be a commercial site with no BUY
button..

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list