RE: Moss web site

To: "'Greg Bass'" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>,
Subject: RE: Moss web site
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:03:50 -0700
Greg:

        Thanks for the explanation.  It's nice to have a knowledgable person
jump in to defuse a possible conspiracy theory.  There is definitely no tie
between Moss Motors and Bill Gates.

        Thanks also to those who are posting comments about the Moss Motors
website.  Your feedback is appreciated and will be forwarded to the folks
supporting the web site.

Kelvin Dodd
Ventura CA

> with some
> browsers and not others. I don't know about the rest of you but I do
> professional web development for several companies. The
> problems you see
> usually arise when either insufficent cross browser testing is done or
> simply because of the wide variety of browsers available make
> it too time
> consuming to do the testing at all. As a general rule most
> sites are NOT
> targeted to work only with MS IE. But due to the fact that IE
> is much more
> forgiving in the quality of the code written, things that
> work in IE may not
> work with other browsers. Netscape for example requires very
> good code to be
> written with virtually no mistakes. In a nutshell sloppy code
> might work in
> IE but will not work in NS. Good? Bad? It's not my intent to
> say one way or
> the other. But the issue is not IE vs NS (or some other
> browser) it is more
> a matter of writing quality code in the first place.
>
> Greg

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list