Re: My B doesn't like me

To: "James Schulte" <schultejim@prodigy.net>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My B doesn't like me
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:41:24 -0700
James,

Obviously, your wife is one of the lucky people whose 70 B has been
converted from the original electric oil pressure gauge to a mechanical
gauge. (The electric senders are notoriously unreliable and new ones are
quite pricey!). Anyway, if you look on the page in the Moss catalog that
covers the cars with mechanical gauges, you'll see the leather washer is
still available, under part number 435-515 at the princely sum of 40 cents.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center