Re: My B doesn't like me

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: My B doesn't like me
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:15:46 -0700
Your cable is probably on the verge of binding up.  You can try to lube
it, or just replace it.  If it does bind, and if you still have any of
the elbow joints with the drive gears inline, you will be replacing
your elbows as the plastic piece inside will break off.
They go for about $100 each.  A new cable is about $10-$15 IIRC.  I
wouldn't mess with this one.  (I lost an elbow joint...)

If you have any elbow joints, I would disconnect the speedo cable down
at the tranny now and replace the cable ASAP.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///