Re: My B doesn't like me (I am not to fond of my MGA right now

To: mrazor@mis.net
Subject: Re: My B doesn't like me (I am not to fond of my MGA right now
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:09:54 EDT
Hey Mike,
Please look at it this way..If you had been driving your family car (assuming
that you have a modern car with a computerized "sealed" over engine and drive
train, I betcha a buck to a dollar that you wouldn't have been able to  fix
it the way you did your MGA. No sir, you'd have to have waited until one of
those kindred souls that stopped to aid you had gone to the nearest available
pay or home phone and called for a tow truck to tow you all the way home!

                                                              Hooray for you!
  Albert Escalante, 1978 MGB      (p.s. don't speak or think too harshly of
your LBC's They have feelings, too!)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list